Whispering Pines Police Department
14 Hardee Lane
The Police Department is open daily between the hours
of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
In case of emergency call 911
Chief Domonic Campbell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lieutenant Rodney Dozier - email@example.com
Sergeant Jason Graham - firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Officer John Tate - email@example.com
Senior Officer Robert Laske - firstname.lastname@example.org
Officer Jody Dunlap - email@example.com
- Residence Checks – Your home will be checked daily while you are away. Packages will be picked up and held at the police department until you return. To request this service please complete a residence check form and drop it off at the police department. Residence Check Form
- Senior Citizen Call In Program – Senior citizens may sign up for this service. Participants call in to the police department every day by 9:00 am. If a call has not been received, the police department will try calling the participant. If still unable to contact the participant, an officer will go to their residence to check on their well being. Contact Lisa Weaver if interested in this program. Citizen Call In Form
- Child ID Program – This program will provide each child with a CD that contains important identifying information such as a digital photo, a digital video clip, digital fingerprints, and a form containing all identifying information. The police department does not keep any information – the parents keep the CD containing all of the information. In the case of a missing child, you can provide the CD to the reporting law enforcement agency. This program can also be utilized by senior citizens as well. This service is by appointment only. Please contact the police department to set up an appointment.
- Child Seat Inspections – This service is provided by certified technicians. The technicians can assist with the installation of a child seat or inspect your installed child seat to see if it is installed properly. This service is provided upon request.
- Home Security Inspections – This service is provided upon request. An inspection will be made of your property and suggestions will be made to improve security.
- Fingerprinting – The police department provides this service only to residents of Whispering Pines. There is no cost for fingerprinting.
Gun Locks – Free gun locks are available to anyone. Just stop by the police department to pick up your free gun lock.
Prescription Medicine Disposal
The Whispering Pines Police Department has been authorized by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to become a local collection site for unwanted or outdated Pharmaceutical drugs (controlled substances) that are no longer needed. There will be a large metal drop box labeled “Prescription Medicine Disposal Only” placed inside the police department lobby to assist residents with disposing of any prescription pills that are no longer needed. We are asking that residents empty their pill bottles into a large zip-lock bag and bring the sealed zip-lock bag to the police department. The resident can then place the zip-lock bag into the drop box. (Please make sure to only submit pills and do not include chemicals, syringes, liquids, or vitamins, in the zip-lock bags.)
This program will begin on April 1st and residents can drop off their prescription pills on Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8AM-4:30PM. If you have any questions please contact Lt. Rodney Dozier at 949-9961.